Electric Vehicle Charging
ElectrAssure offers specialist services to design, install and maintain your Electric Vehicle Charging systems.
Sales of Electric Vehicles continue to accelerate and are increasingly a viable option for many organisations and individuals who want to reduce their vehicle operating costs and reduce emissions: the potential cost savings and environmental benefits are huge.
As our EV Charging Systems Lifecycle chart below illustrates, we reduce the risk, cost and installation/response time by delivering in house the full lifecycle of services for EV charging systems .
- Manage the project, survey, DNO enquiries, design and installation, producing all CDM and health and safety documentation
- Design and Install the system, optimising cost and functionality, conforming to all appropriate regulations, manage DNO installation if necessary
- Groundworks complete all necessary groundworks, CAT scans and reinstatement
- Commission inspect, test, commission and certify the installation
- Data provide a hardwired or 3G data connection as appropriate to connect to a backend management system that delivers on-line maintenance and user management
- Maintenance annual preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance to ensure maximum availability of your charging system
In 2013, our team of commercial electricians achieved the first every UK City & Guilds qualifications for the installation of electric car charging systems and by working with the market leading manufacturers, we have maintained that lead.
ElectrAssure is an OLEV Approved installer of Workplace Chargers.
Need practical expert advice to help choose and install an EV charging system?